Dear Parent Participants at FTPPS Open House on 31 May 2019
Thank you for visiting our Open House 2019 at First Toa Payoh Primary School. It was a pleasure hosting the 270 K2 children and 152 parents from our neighbouring 15 kindergarten centres. We hope that the visit was an informative and enriching experience for you and your child. We would like to thank you for your feedback on our Open House and will leverage it to improve the experience for our future engagement sessions. We are pleased to share with you some of the photos taken during the event as well as your feedback.
Click here to view more photos
Parents’ Feedback on FTPPS Open House 2019
|The school tour was informative.
|The school tour was interesting.
|I am better informed of the programmes offered at FTPPS
|The sharing/dialogue session with the school leaders was beneficial
What did you like most about the Open House?
- The informative experience given to the parents as well as to the preschool educators. Thank you for spending time to speak to and inform the parents of the necessary information that they have to know. Principal’s sharing is also a good avenue to connect to parents.
- Very well-organised and very detailed information about school.
- Very good programmes planned for the children and adults.
- School tour and information provided. Tour was very informative and well-organized.
- Staff took time to bring us around the school facilities and explain the programmes.
- Able to view the school in more details.
- Comprehensive walkabout around the school premises. Cheerful faces of staff, always active to help.
- The programmes that the school offers.
- The way the school imparts knowledge through activities.
- Interesting activities to engage the K2 children.
- Performances by the students were impressive and a joy to watch.
- FTPPS kids presenting and talking about their passion.
- The photography and tinkering activities.
- Very good school facilities.
- Having student care programme and facilities after school.
- Interaction with the staff.
- The school leaders-parents session at the Seminar Room.
- Teachers and Principal are friendly and approachable.
Based on your overall experience at our Open House, would you recommend First Toa Payoh Primary School to a friend? [ Yes ]
- I was impressed and love how well-rounded the learning programmes that the school offers are. I also love how some of the student volunteers explained what they have learnt.
- Friendly, approachable and supportive environment.
- Good environment with a variety of activities for students.
- Facilities and environment.
- I would like my child to join a school with these kind of faculties and facilities.
- Many interesting programmes for the students.
- Interesting and a safe environment for students.
- There are holistic programmes in place.
- The school programmes are interesting and is great that the school focuses on the children’s socio-emotional learning too.
- It is well-incorporated for any child development in academic or non-academic areas.
- The school provides a productive and inclusive environment.
- I like that the school is not chasing awards but seeking to develop the children.
- Saw that the children are generally happy.
- The tour facilitators/teachers are very accommodating to our questions.
- Teachers are warm and facilities are well-equipped.
- Very impressed with the school environment, content, performance, knowledgeable principal, etc.
- Very humble Principal and teaching team. You can see the school have good values and everyone lives by it.
- Well done to Principal, teachers and students and everyone who helped to make it a successful and meaningful event for the participants.